CONNECT WITH US

New York. Los Angeles. Atlanta.

COPYRIGHT: W.BAREFIELD CORPORATION 2010 - 2019

Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after exposure to cleaning chemical

November 8, 2019

An employee at a Buffalo Wild Wings in Massachusetts died after being exposed to a chemical cleaning agent. Hazmat crews were called to the Burlington restaurant Thursday after reports of a chemical reaction in the kitchen. At least 10 other customers and workers were hospitalized.

Watch "CBS This Morning" HERE: http://bit.ly/1T88yAR

 

Please reload

Recent 

November 11, 2019

November 11, 2019

November 11, 2019

Please reload