Chicken Breast with Healing Basil
Updated: Jun 25
Beatrice Weissenboeck @beatriceweissenboeck
My favorite low histamine meal: basil chicken. So easy to make:
500 g of chicken breast
3 garlic cloves
3-4 spoon of olive oil
bunch of basil leaves (so about 30)
1/3 glass of water
1 organic vegetable stock
salt and pepper to taste
1. Blend a bunch of basil with olive oil, garlic, and water.
2. Pour the mixture all over chicken breasts.
3. Add vegetable stock and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cook under cover for about 1 hour adding some water if needed
5. Serve with rice and fried colorful peppers.
Basil is a herb of Life. It has so many healing benefits: